Saturday, August 21, 2010

Intro // Cast

My name is Lauren Caydee Benson, I am 21 years old and I am from New York City. I attend college at Buffalo State and currently living with my sister Beth. Beth is married to Patrick Kaleta, he is a professional hockey player for the Buffalo Sabres. My life was crazy, I had a mother and father who hated me, and a crazy ex boyfriend who stalked me non stop, so my life was kind of crazy already, but what happens when I meet some of Pat's teammates? Would one of them step in and help me from the ex boyfriend and prove that not all Men are assholes or do I realize I have more than just feelings with a good friend of mine? This is my new life in BUFFALO.

Characters:

Name: Lauren Caydee Benson
Nickname: LC
Age: 21
Sister: Beth
Status: Single

Looks like:






















 Name: Beth Kaleta
Age: 24
Sister: LC
Status: Married to Patrick Kaleta of 1 year.

Looks like:















Name: Heidi Jones
Age: 23
Status: Dating Nathan Gerbe for 3 months

Looks like:


















Name: Gina Spencer
Age: 23
Status: Dating Andrej Sekera for 5 months

Looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment