Friday, August 27, 2010

Chapter 4 // Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye I know you will be forever in my life

* Note to Readers this will be all in Andrew Peters POV *

I got up that morning and all I could think about was LC, she is my best friend and no matter what happens today, how much I will miss her. I looked at my phone as my Agent had called me, I immediately called him back as he had good news for me.

"Petey... I have some amazing news for you." My Agent had said.

"Awesome, what is it?" I asked.

"I just got you a one year two-way deal for the Florida Panthers." He said.

"Really? That is good news, When should I head down there?" I asked.

"As soon as possible, I set up a house for you." He said.

"Ok, I can be there tomorrow." I said.

"Ok I will be setting up everything." He said.

"Ok bye." I said.

I hung up and immediately thought of LC and how will I tell her. I knew I had to go over there now and get it out to her. I got up and walked over as I walked in. She was sitting with Pat and Beth drinking coffee as I sat down.

"Hey Petey..." They said.

"I have some news to tell you." I said looking at them.

"What is it?" Beth asked.

"I got signed with the FL Panthers in South FL." I said as LC started to get upset.

"Congrats bud!" Pat said as he hugged me.

"Congrats Petey." Beth said as she hugged me.

"Congrats." LC said in a lower tone.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"I am throwing you a party tonight, we will grill and hang out for your last night here. Invite some of the guys tonight and have some fun." Pat said.

"Awesome thanks bro." I said.

"Beth do you want to come to the store with me and get Hot dogs and hamburgers, chips and everything else we need?" Pat asked her.

"Sure, lets go." She said as they both headed toward the store.

"LC, please talk to me." I said.

"I just don't want you to go." She said crying.

"I know, but you knew I was going to go, I wish I didn't have to, you have no idea how much its making me upset that I have to leave you." I said hugging her.

"I really will miss you. I am happy for you." She said.

"I will miss you too." I said.

I looked at her and knew I had to tell her tonight, this was my shot to let her know I love her. Pat and Beth had come back from the store as I laughed. Beth was yelling at Pat for putting extra shit in the cart which made that funny. I had headed home to grab my bag for the night as well as I made LC a quick CD and one of my favorite songs on there which was Never Gone by Backstreet Boys since that is exactly how I feel about her. Pat came over and helped me back while the girls called up everyone.


"What are you doing bro?" Pat asked me.


"Nothing just doing a few things." I said.


"Are you going to finally tell LC that you love her?" He asked me.


"What? I have no idea what your talking about." I said covering for myself.


"Petey , drop the act, we all know your in love with LC, everyone sees it." He said.


"I am not, she is my best friend and that is all." I said taking the CD out and putting it with the overnight bag.


"Sure she is." Pat said as I rolled my eyes.

We packed up some of my stuff as  I left it by the front door. I grabbed the CD and my overnight bag and headed back to Pat's house. LC was changed already into the bathing suit and looking absolutely gorgeous. There was no way I could hide my love for her any longer..

LC's Bathing Suit:

 


She looked amazing. I got into my bathing suit and joined her. I threw her into the pool with me as we hung out. Everyone started coming over, Miller, Tyler Myers with his girlfriend Jessica, Andrej Sekera,with his girlfriend Gina, Nathan with his girlfriend Heidi, and a few other teammates of course. It was definitely a good time while Pat started the grill. I got out and headed up to LC's room. I grabbed the CD and laid it on the dresser.

Beth's Bathing Suit: 


Heidi's Bathing Suit:


Gina's bathing suit:

I couldn't keep my eyes off LC. I love her more than anything in this world. She got out and came to lay on the lounge chair with me. Pat started up cooking as we hung out. A few hours had passed by as we got all in the pool , I of course threw LC a few times in the pool and she cracked up laughing.  We had food as we sat by the bonfire. Of course LC told the story when she first met me, when she came to visit Beth and Pat here....

:::::: Flashback ::::::

I came into Pat's house to find an unknown girl in the house. I walked in as I said hey to Pat. 

"Hey Bro." I said to Pat.

"Hey Petey." He said.

"Petey!" Beth said.

"Hey girl how are you?" 

"Good, this is my sister Lauren, but we call her LC, LC this is Andrew Peters, also known as Petey." Beth said.

"Nice to meet you LC." I said extending my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She said smiling at me. 

She was so gorgeous and most importantly she has the most beautiful smile ever. I know she is only 17 , but for some reason I find myself so attracted to her. She got up as I watched her walk away toward the kitchen. 

"Hey Petey." She said smiling and sweet.

"Hey LC, what are you doing?" I asked trying to not be too nervous.

"Nothing just making a sandwich do you want some?" She asked.

"Sure, I would love some, what kind are you making?" I asked.

"Turkey with some bacon and mayo." She said.

"I would love some, like a turkey club right?" I asked.

"Of course. Do you want lettuce and tomatoes? " She said.

"Sure. I had Pat's before, let me tell you, I would rather eat jalapenos straight from a jar. It was that bad." I said as she laughed.

She had the cutest laugh ever and I couldn't wait to get to know her. 

"That is funny, but you never tried mine because mine is better." She said fixing it up.

"Aww I can't wait to try it." I said as I put my hand on my head. "Sorry that came out so wrong." 

"Don't worry about it. I heard worst." She said as she smiled and handed me the sandwich. 

I took a bite of my sandwich as it was amazing. I ate it as she made herself one and sat down with me.

"This is good." I said to her.

"I know, Pat burns the bacon, the toast, pretty much everything. I don't like the turkey he uses, its like a honey roasted turkey or something, I make sure its not burnt or I wont eat it. I guess I am picky like that." She said.

"Me too, half the time Beth makes me lunch, but this is amazing. You used the good kind of Turkey, not that crappy turkey Pat uses." I said as she laughed.

"Yeah I know. I hate Pat's cooking." She said.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked her getting up to get us some drinks.

"Of course, I will take some water please." She said.

"Sure thing." I said.

I handed her the water as she smiled. We hung out for a while as we exchanged numbers. I told her anytime she needed anything to call. Which I was glad because now we can get to know each other...

::: End Flashback ::::

She finished up the story as I came back to reality. I looked at her with tears filling up in her eyes, I knew he was so upset that I was leaving her to go down to FL, She headed inside the house and upstairs to get changed and I needed to talk to her so I followed her. I told Beth and Pat I would handle this and its about time I told her I love her anyways. I walked up to the room as she sat there and tried to hide that she was crying.

"Shh Don't cry." I said to her.

"Why not? Not like it matters." She said.

"It matters, what are you talking about? You matter to me." I said.

"Do I ?" She asked as I sat her down.

"Yes you do. You mean the world to me, I love you LC. I have been hiding how I really feel for a long time, I can't live my life if your not in it, I know we will be apart." I said as she looked up at me.

"You love me?" She asked.

"I love you. I have since I met you." I said as I finally felt good to tell her.

"I love you too Petey." She said as I smiled and kissed her passionately. 

She kissed me back and felt the sparks like I knew they were there always. We kept kissing as I put some music on. 

"I want you to listen to these lyrics, this is exactly how I feel about you and I want this to work between us, I know I will be far away, I want you in my life forever." I said as she kissed me so passionately.

I kept kissing her as things between us got heated up. I knew she was a virgin still and for her to give that to me was special. This was going to be one night she will never forget. She kept kissing me and not backing off.

"Are you sure your ready to do this?" I asked her making sure she knows I wasn't pushing her.

"Yes I am, I am ready and I want to , with you its special and you aren't using me for sex." She said.

She wrapped her legs around me as we both got our bathing suits off. I put her gently down on the bed as I kissed her and kissed her every inch of her body. I got on top of her as she grabbed onto the headboard as we just made some passionate sex and I knew this was the right thing to do. She got on top as she kissed me again and every inch of my body. 

"I love you so much." I said to her staring into her eyes.

"I love you so much." She said back as I hugged her and kissed her.

We finished making love as she breathed heavily. 

"I hope you liked it, I am sorry I am so inexperienced." She said.

"You are amazing, and I am thankful that you gave me your virginity, It felt like you were experienced already, or your just naturally amazing at it. I love you more so much even more than anything in this world." I said as she smiled.

"I am going to miss you so much." She said.

"I will call you everyday while your down there, When I come up here I will see you and during school breaks you can visit me down in Florida." I said as she smiled. 

"You got this figured out huh?" She said giggling.

"Yeah maybe, and your glowing by the way. How do you feel? Did I hurt you?" I asked her.

"No way you didn't hurt me , I loved being with you. I am a little sore, I think that would be expected and you used a condom right?" 

"Of course, I am not that stupid." 

"I know your not, just playing safe." She said as I laughed.

"You are so amazing." I said.

"You are so sexy." She said as I kissed her.

"LC are you in there?" Beth and Pat knocked on the door.

"Yeah just a minute!" She said as we both got up quickly and changed into our pajamas. 

LC's outfit:

We got up and opened the door as Beth smiled.

"Are you guys just relaxing?" Beth asked.

"Yep, just relaxing watching a movie." She said.

"Everyone is leaving Petey, so just letting you know." Pat said.

"Ok I will be down in a second." I said.

"Alrighty." Pat said as we got up and headed downstairs.

We said goodbye to every one as I held her hand the entire time to let everyone know I was with her. We headed into the living room to finish watching the movie as we both laid there.

"So Petey, you finally told her thankfully huh?" Beth said laughing.

"Yep, I finally told her how I feel and how I felt for the past 4 years." I said looking at LC and pushing her hair back.

"I told him I love him back since I am meant to be with him." She said looking at me.

"Yeah they are in love." Beth said.

"Yep, they tried to deny it, but couldn't deal with it any longer." Pat said as we laughed.

"We are going to go upstairs and finish our movie, if you don't mind." I said as we headed upstairs to LC's room.

"I love you so much hunny, I am so glad we told each other and got this out in the open." LC said as I laughed.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now to just hold you and be with you." I said.

We snuggled up onto the bed as we watched the movie, we didn't care what movie it was,  we just snuggled and made this night even more memorable... of course our lives wont be the same when I leave, but now I am glad we are together and finally told each other how much we meant to each other.... but for some reason our lives in the next few months will be even more complicated then ever.

3 comments:

  1. oh the trouble this one night will cause these two ;) at least everything is out in the open with them.

    i loveeee itttttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez... the joys of a long distance relationship.. how much more complicated can it get than that.. haha. I'm happy they told each other how they felt. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i'm happy for them! sucks though that they told each other so late, but i think they'll be okay, even if it gets into a crazy, complicated long distance deal. at least they get to see each other 4 times a year since they're both in the Eastern Conference ;D great job(:

    ReplyDelete