Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chapter 3 // Listen To Your Heart

I got up that morning as I got ready for school. I felt still somewhat tired from yesterday, but I had a blast. I got up and showered as I got ready.

My outfit:


















I got my makeup ready as fixed up my hair. I pulled it back today because it was a cold day. I finished up as I put my outfit into my bag for dance as I headed down to the kitchen.

"Hey sis, good morning." Pat said.

"Hey good morning." I said.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Amazing, slept right through the night I was so knocked out." I said.

"We all did, but that is good." He said.

"I know, is Beth almost ready?" I asked.

"Yep I just had to finish up." She said coming into the kitchen.

Beth's outfit:


















"Want to stop at Tim Horton's on the way to school?" I asked.

"Sure, we can grab coffee's and breakfast too." She said.

"Perfect." I said.

We grabbed our gym bags as we said goodbye to Pat. We headed toward the car and into it. She started the car and backed out toward school. We stopped off at Tim Horton's grabbed a few coffee's and Bagels as we sat down to relax.

"It feels so good outside, like the cool weather does." I said.

"I agree, it was way too hot yesterday." She said.

"So I have a date tonight with Ennis and I will go, not sure how it will turn out though." I said.

"Give it a shot, if you didn't have fun and there is no sparks whatsoever then well you know before you get into the relationship itself." She said.

"True, that is a good idea." I said as we began eating.

"Hey girls." Heidi said standing with Gina.

"Hey, sit down and join us." I suggested.

"Sure. What are you girls up to?" Gina asked.

"We are eating before school." Beth said.

"Do you go to Buff State?" Heidi asked.

"Yep, we both do. What about you?" I asked.

"Yeah we do too. We just got signed up for our first day today, we have Algebra first then English." Gina said.

"So do we." I said.

"Awesome." We said as we laughed.

We finished up breakfast we got ready and headed out. We met Gina and Heidi at school as we realized they were in our classes as well.  We walked in as I felt full and ready to learn. Beth sat on the other side of me while Heidi sat next to me and Gina on her side. We took out our text books as we started to do our work. The time felt so slow today and for some reason I tried so hard to wish it would be quicker. The class let out as we headed toward our English.

"Ugh this class is boring." I said as they laughed.

"I agree, this is boring. I hate English." Gina said.

"Hey why don't you guys come to our Dance class?" Beth asked.

"Sure that is a great idea." Heidi said as we walked into our classroom.

We sat down as we took our books and items out. I know this class was going inch and inch by. I already know it. This was going to be long and boring as worst than Algebra. We read 2 chapters and 3 more by next Monday. I was ready for dance as we got up and headed out toward our next class. Beth and I grabbed water as we hit the locker room for women and changed.

Beth's outfit:



















My outfit :


















We headed into the dance class as Gina and Heidi waited inside to watch. We grabbed our water bottles and kept it near us. I was ready as Beth was too. We warmed up as the teacher taught us some warm up tricks. Of course we started with some gymnastics and all girls in this class. One girl came with an Ennis shirt as I rolled my eyes at Beth as she laughed. We danced to the song "Evacuate the dance floor." by Cascada. It was a fast moving song so we needed to take it in parts. An hour later Beth and I were exhausted from dance, we gulped our waters down as we could barely move.

"Holy shit my legs hurt." Beth said.

"Mine too. I think I need a nap when I get home." I said.

"That is the truth." She said as we walked out.

We head back into the locker room and showered as we finished up. We grabbed our stuff and headed out as we said bye to Gina and Heidi. We headed home as Ennis texted me and said to be ready by 7pm. It gave me plenty of time to nap and shower. We got home as we headed inside.

"Hey Pat!" Beth said.

"Hey sweetie." He said hugging her and kissing her.

"I am going for a quick nap and then a shower." I said.

"Ok night sis." They said at the same time as I rolled my eyes.

"Night." I said heading up to my room.

I took my shoes off as I put my head onto the pillow and fell asleep.


:::: Later that Evening :::

I got up and made my way toward the shower. The time was already 5pm and I needed to get ready and showered. I jumped in and cleaned myself off to wake me up. I got out and blow dried my hair and put my outfit on.

My outfit:






















I fixed up my makeup and made my way down as it was already 6:30pm. I walked downstairs as Ennis was waiting for me as I hugged him.

"Wow you look gorgeous." He said as he hugged me.

"Thank you so do you." I said.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." I said as I smiled.

"Bye guys, have fun." Pat said.

"Bye Pat, Beth, and Petey." I said looking at Petey as he gave me a jealous look.

We walked out and toward his car. We got in as I buckled my seat belt. He drove to Dave and Busters. We arrived as we parked the car. We got out and headed for inside as we both got seated.

"So what kind of meal are you in the mood for?" Tyler asked.

"I am going to think about the burger, with some fries. Sounds really good right about now, what about you?" I asked.

"I am going to get the same thing." He said.

"Do you want to split the Cheese sticks?" I asked.

"Sure, we can split that and Chicken Quesadillas too." He said.

"Sounds very good." I said.

We ordered our drinks and sat there while the lady came back and took our order. We waited for the appetizers to arrive as someone unexpected shows up.

"Oh my god, Tyler is that you?" This girl asked.

"Hello Kristina."

"I thought we had plans tonight, we were going to go out and you wanted to get back together with me. Now your with this tramp?" She asked.

"Kristina, I told you I didn't want to get back together with you." He said.

"Your an ass and I hope you get everything that you deserve coming toward you." She said smacking him in the face then walking away.

"What was that?" I asked.

"An ex girlfriend who wants to get back together with me and I should have never went out with her , it was only once." He said.

"Well lets eat our appetizers." I said rolling my eyes.

We ate as we had nothing to talk about. It was already a bad date to start with. I sat there as we hardly spoke a word.

"Omg! Its Tyler Ennis! I love you, Will you marry me??" The other girl asked.

"Thank you. What is your name?" He asked.

"Mary." She said crying.

"I can sign an autograph for you. Thank you for the offer too." He said as he signed a piece of paper.

"Thank you I love you!!" She said as I got back to my appetizers.

"God this date can't get any worse." He said.

"I know. Maybe this was a bad idea, I rushed into this." I said.

"I agree. The spark isn't there at all." He said.

"I agree with that, I feel nothing. Yeah your hot, but I feel nothing." I said.


We ate our food as he sat back and just looked at me. We waited for our meal as just then , this date was going to get even weirder. My saviors just showed up from this bad horrific date.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." They said.

Beth's outfit:






















"Do you guys want to join us?" I asked.

"Sure." They said as they sat down.

Our food came as they ordered as well. I wanted to get home from this weird and irritating date already. I looked at Petey as he sat next to me and I felt better already. I got up and played some games with him as we both had some fun. We got back to the table as Petey , Beth and Pat ate their food.

"Well I am headed home." Tyler said.

"Aww OK." I said getting up to hug him.

He hugged me as he kissed me to see if there was anything there. We both looked at each other and said "Nahh."

"I am sorry, there is just no spark." I said.

"Don't be sorry, hey we tried." He said.

"I will see you around, we can still be friends." I said.

"Exactly.  I will talk to you soon OK?" He said.

"Bye." I said as he left.

I sat down and waited for Beth , Pat and Petey to finish up. They paid for the bill as we headed home. We pulled up to the driveway as I got out. I said good night to Petey as he smiled and headed back inside. I got my pajamas on as I snuggled up to my pillow. My date was horrible, I was glad that Beth, Pat and Petey showed up to save me from the date getting worst. The season was starting soon which means I would lose my best friend for the winter.... and that would hurt me more than I had realized and more than anything in the world.. 

2 comments:

  1. i lurvee it :)

    pat and i showed up at the right time. :) atleast she knows her and ennis arent a good fit. her and petey might ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy ex gf... It's good Ennis realized there was nothing instead of pushing it and they're still gunna be friends =)

    ReplyDelete