Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chapter 1 // Grow Up Mr. Immature

I got myself ready for the first day of classes. I couldn't wait to go to them and I love being here. It was good to finally get away from my past and knowing me it would catch up to me soon. I finished up and headed out of the bathroom. I got ready and headed downstairs.

My outfit:




Beth's Outfit:

We got ready as Pat headed to the rink to get some practice in. Beth and I had classes to attend and I was so  excited to be living with her. We got into the car as we headed toward classes.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yep." I said.

"I am so happy your living with us." She said.

"Me too, thank you for taking me in." I said.

"Don't worry, we would have done it anyways, we always will support you. Your family and especially to us." Beth said.

"Thanks sis." I said.

"I can't believe mom and dad were that asses and kicked you out. I hate them but I didn't think they would stoop that low." She said.

"I know, they said they wish I was a boy, but yet they love you." I said.

"That is pathetic, they are drunk and druggie asses who should be in jail." She said.

"They are." I said.

"What?"

"They wanted bail money to get bailed out was why they kicked me out." I said.

"That sucks. You are always welcome at our house or at Petey's, you know that. He would take you in without even thinking." She said.

"Thanks." I said as we got to school.

"So ready to go for some classes?" She asked.

"Yep. I really want to take some dance classes too so I signed us up for some." I said.

"Nice. what kind?"

"Some hip pop / pop kind of classes." I said.

"Sweet." She said as we got out of the car and headed for the inside.

"We have the dance classes on Wednesdays" I said.

"Cool. Now we can stay in shape." She said.

We walked into class where the class was starting to get packed, we found two seats in the back as we sat down. We had two classes today and it was definitely OK by us. The teacher came in as we got set.

"Hello my name is Professor Steve Johnson and I will be your teacher for this Semester. Please take your text books out and turn to page 3." He said as we opened it up.

We learned College Algebra for the next hour and of course we were paired up. I was happy I was paired up with my sister because she was the smartest one out of the two of us. We finished up our work as we got up and headed for the next class.

"Sis, Pat wants to know if we want to go for lunch after class with some of the teammates?" Beth asked.

"Sure, I am starving." I said.

"Ok then I am texting him to let him know we are joining him." She said.

"Perfect." I said.

We headed into the 2nd class which is English 101 as we sat down. An hour later we finished learning, I was hungry already as we headed toward the car. We got in and started it as we headed out.

"Where are we meeting Pat?" I asked.

"Chef's." She said.

"Cool. I have never eaten there before." I said.

"I know. That is why he chose that place." She said.

We pulled out and headed down the street toward Chef's. We pulled in the parking lot where the boys were hanging out. I see Andrew Peters, Drew Stafford, Derek Roy, and some unknown guys. The one guy is tall as hell as Beth parked the car. We both got out as I smiled.

"OH My god, is that LC?" Derek Roy said.

"Hey Derek." I said as he hugged me.

"LC!" Drew said lifting me up.

"Drew looking hott as always." I said as he smiled.

"LC, whats going on little sister." Petey said.

"Hey Petey, whats up big bro. Staying funny as always?" I asked.

"Of course you know me, I am always funny." He said.

"Yeah your more of a smartass than anything Petey." Drew said as we walked in.

"LC, this is Tyler Myers, Tyler Ennis and Nathan Gerbe. This is my sister LC." Beth said as I shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said to them.

"Nice to meet you too." They said as I smiled.

"Wow Tyler, you are tall." I said as he laughed.

"I get that a lot." He said as I smiled.

"After you pretty lady." Drew said as I smiled.

"Pretty lady, who you calling pretty lady..." I said being sarcastic.

"Get off of it, your gorgeous you know that." He said as I laughed.

"I know I am just messing with you Drew Stafford." I said.

"You are so funny LC." He said as we go into the restaurant and sat down at some tables.

"I try Drew." I said.

"Drew stop hitting on my sister." Beth said as we laughed.

Tyler Ennis pulled out my chair as he sat down next to me. He was so sweet and extremely cute. Drew tried sitting next to me as Petey stopped him as he sat on the other side.

"So LC, welcome to Buffalo." Nathan said breaking the ice.

"Thank you Nathan." I said.

"Are we going to be seeing more of you?" He asked.

"Of course you nimrod, she lives with Beth and Pat." Drew said.

"Drew behave or I will have to call your mother." I said warning him.

"Fine." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Men, they act like brats most of the time." I said to Beth.

"Your not kidding." Beth said as we laughed.

"So what are you guys doing after this?" Petey asked changing the subject.

"I was thinking maybe hit the pool?" I asked.

"Nice..." Derek said.

"Are you joining us at Pat's house Tyler?" I asked him.

"Sure. If you would like me to." He asked.

"I would love it if you came." I said.

"Myers, Gerbe, you two can come too." Beth said.

"Cool!" They said as we ordered our drinks.

We ordered our food and drinks as we hung out. Our food came as I got the Fried Chicken Salad with Thousand Island dressing. We ate and had fun , we all had conversations about everything as Tyler and I couldn't stop looking at each other. We finished up and headed out as we headed into the cars. We all followed each other going back to our house. We pulled in as we got out.

"So you and Tyler huh?" Beth asked.

"What about me and Tyler? There is no me and Tyler." I said.

"You two are adorable and definitely like each other. He pulled out your chair and you kept smiling at each other. Trust me." She said as I blushed.

"I think hes hot, I don't know much about him yet." I said as I walked up to find the one man I never wanted to see again sitting there on the porch with flowers.

"LC." He said.

"Joff what in the world are you doing here." I said.

"I came here to get you back." He said.

"Get me back, you hit me and cheated on me. I said to you I never want anything to do with you and I suggest you get out of here before my boys come back." I said.

"No, I am not leaving until you tell me you miss me." He said.

"Miss you? You are such an asshole. You need to Grow up Mr. Immature." I said as I kicked him.

Pat and Petey jumped out of the car and told him to get out of here before they use his head as a basketball against the wall. Drew made sure he went back home. Beth got me inside while the boys took him out for trash.

"I can't believe he had the nerve to show up here after what he did to you." Beth said.

"I know, does he think after all he did to me he can get me back? Is he that fucking stupid?" I asked.

"Men I swear can be stupid, I promise not all guys are like him." She said.

"It just made me not want to get back into a relationship, it ruined with any chances I have with anyone else." I said.

"Here put your bathing suit on and we can go lay by the pool or jacuzzi. I can promise you that Tyler Ennis, isn't that way. I know he will prove that to you." She said as I sat down.

I got changed as she left the room as I sat down crying. Why did he have to find me for? Why did he have to constantly stalk me? I changed as there was a knock at the door.

My bathing Suit:



"LC, can I come in please?" Petey said.

"Yeah come on in." I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked hugging me.

"No Petey I am not." I said.

"I can't believe he had the nerve to show up. Didn't he realize that I would rip his neck off?" He said.

"No, but I do know , if you do play that team since he is on the Ducks now, you can beat the shit out of him." I said.

"My pleasure. I would love to do it." He said as he kept hugging me.

I looked down at the picture besides my bed of Petey and I at one of the clubs from the New York City area clubs I had worked for. I looked at it and smiled, which it always does. I looked back at Petey as he laughed at the picture.

"I didn't know you had that picture by your bed?" He asked.

"Of course, it always makes me smile when I need it." I said.

"I am glad." He said.

"Alright lets go downstairs." I said to him as I pulled his arm and headed downstairs.

"LC, are you ok?" Pat said.

"Yeah thanks to Petey." I said.

"Good I am glad." Pat said.

"I hope he doesn't come around again." Beth said coming out in her Bathing suit.

Beth's Bathing Suit:



"He won't as long as she staying here. I will protect her as much as I can." Pat reassured Beth.

I grabbed a long island ice tea that Beth had made for me as I sat down. I got a little sun as both Tyler's, Nathan, Drew and Petey hit the pool.

"Don't worry you will be OK, I promise." Pat said as I nodded.

"I know I will be, he just needs to get it through his head that I don't want anything to do with him." I said.

I turned on my I-pod as the sun beat down on us. We laid there as I took off my earbuds to my I-pod. I put my sunglasses off as I laid there as Petey picked me up and carried me to the pool.

"AHHHH!!" I screamed as he laughed.

"You got shoved!" Petey said.

"Shut up Petey you jerk!" I said laughing.

I got up and out of the pool as he picked me up again but this time we both went in the pool. Beth cracked up until she realized that she was going in with Pat next as she smacked him in the head which caused all of us to laugh.

"Sup guys!" Derek said.

"Hey Derek!" Beth said.

"WOAHHHH dayummmm LC you look sexy and gorgeous in the outfit. Break me off a piece of that." Derek said to me.

"In your dreams Derek." I said as I walked passed him and laid back down.

"Don't talk to her like that, she isn't some piece of fresh meat you can pick up in a hooters place or some strip joint." Tyler said defending me.

"Plus Derek isn't my type anyways so this kit kat bar you think I am , isn't made for you to eat." I said as I put my I-pod back on and my sunglasses.

I put the suntan on myself as Tyler put it on me. I drank my ice tea as the boys got the grill started. A few hours later I decided to get changed. It got cooler as Pat was cooking. I headed up to my room as I walked into it.

My outfit:


I came back downstairs and joined the others as I sat down on the chair. Pat served the food as I smiled.

"This is so good Pat thank you." I said.

"Your welcome sis, anytime." He said.

"Do you want any soda or anything?" Beth asked.

"Sure." I said.

He handed me the soda as Petey sat next to me. Tyler sat on the other side of me as they both smiled as Pat headed inside.

"LC, these are for you." Pat said as I looked at him oddly.

"Who are they from?" I asked.

"Tyler Ennis." He said as Tyler smiled and handed them to me.

"These are for you." Tyler said as i smiled.

"Thank you Tyler they are very beautiful." I said.

"You are beautiful." He said as we headed into the kitchen to talk.

"Thank you so much for these flowers. You are such a sweetheart." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Your welcome. When your ready to date, I know your not ready yet, but when you are, promise me you will give me a chance." He said as I smiled.

"I will give you a chance, maybe sort of in a few days , but thank you." I said.

"Awesome." He said as he hugged me.

We finished up as I put the flowers in my room so they could smell the room up. I looked at the other pics I have of Petey and I as it made me laugh.

"So you got flowers from Tyler." Petey said.

"Yeah, it was beautiful the flowers." I said.

"Anyways, lets go downstairs before they put out a missing person search party." He said with a bit of jealousy as I laughed.

We headed downstairs as we sat around the patio just hanging out. I grabbed my drink as we hung out. I was tired and of course from the entire day from Joff showing up to classes this morning and having fun in the pool. We cleaned up and headed for inside as Tyler , Tyler and Nathan headed home. Derek was headed out to hang with his brother as well as Drew. Which left me with Petey, Beth and Pat.

"I am going to go upstairs guys. Good night." I said.

"Good night LC." They all said as I smiled.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day with the benefit. I couldn't wait to go and show my support.. The boys were going to be there as well helping out including a band by non other than Staffy, Roy and Miller, of course I would perform a song or two that I said I would so I had to make sure I had enough rest. I changed into some pajamas as I jumped into bed and headed to bed for the rest of the night.. What was my life going to be like coming up? I will realize within the next few days that my life isn't always so peachy and the one person I was going to miss the most isn't going to be around when I need a friend to talk to....

2 comments:

  1. aww that was great! Joff is such an ass for coming back. it's a good thing the boys were there to protect her.
    aww and LC and Tyler are cute together(:
    Great job pal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww!! what a dick joff is for showing up at the house! at least me and pat can protect her. and petey jealous? huh...the benefit is gonna be a riot for sure :). I loveeedddd it :) && i had to read something before i went to bed lol

    ReplyDelete